Spay & Neuter Voucher Program
For low-income pet owners that reside inside the city limits of the City of Veneta, we are offering $30 vouchers to qualified applicants to help with the cost of spaying or neutering surgery for their cat or dog.
Applications can be picked up at Veneta City Hall or you can print an online application and submit it with proof of income. Click on the image to the right to check the income eligibility guidelines that the City of Veneta uses to establish qualification for the Spay Neuter Voucher program. To qualify for the voucher program, your gross income must not exceed the amounts listed on the table shown for the size of family that you have.
- Greenhill Humane Society: Operates a free "Spay/Neuter" program for Stray/Feral/Free Roaming cats within Lane County. For information, email Diana Huntington or call 541-689-1503.
- Stop Pet Overpopulation Today: An all-volunteer nonprofit group that provides vouchers for low-income dog owners in Lane County. Please contact 541-485-7768 or visit Spotspayneuter.org for more information.
- The Willamette Animal Guild (WAG): A nonprofit, low-cost spay/neuter clinic in Eugene, open Monday through Friday for all low-income Lane County residents. Please contact 541-345-3566 or visit Wagwag.org for more information.
- The Eugene Spay/Neuter Clinic: Offers spay-neuter vouchers to low-income residents of Lane County. For more information, please call 541-682-3643.
- Project Spay Ship: Offers voucher programs for cats and dogs of low-income individuals. Apply online through Wagwag.org or Spotsavespets.org and click on Financial Aid.
- The Stray Cat Alliance: Contributes toward cat spaying/neuters at the WAG clinic. Call 541-554-8657 or email Stray Cat Alliance.