Zumwalt Campground - Oregon Country Fair
Zumwalt Campground - Celebrating 30 years in 2023
Sponsored and operated by the City of Veneta
One of the first original OCF Neighborhood Campgrounds, Zumwalt is located off Jeans Road on the west shore of Fern Ridge reservoir and offers campers fair fun and swimming! Approximately 3 miles from the Country Fair grounds, Zumwalt offers shuttle bus service to and from the Fair on Friday and Saturday.
- Camping passes are per-person and good for 3 nights of camping (Thursday 12:00 pm – 11:00 am Sunday)
- Check-in begins at 12:00 PM Thursday July 6, 2023
- RV’s, campers and trailers 25 feet and longer require an RV space
- There will be no RV spaces or camping tickets sold on-site
- Camping passes – $75.00 + $5.00 convenience fee/person
Kids 10 and under admitted free with paying adult
- RV space for RV’s Only – $60.00 + $5.00 convenience fee 25’ and over (limited RV spaces available)
- Any trailers or anything you tow behind your vehicle will be charged additional $30.00 + $5.00 convenience fee
- No On-site sales
Click here for Camping Tickets
Dry camping…Security provided around the clock…Food booths…Trash and recycle centers…Toilets…Drinking water…Swimming…running/walking (1.5 miles round trip from front to back gate)…Showers (for a fee)…First Aid + Lost & Found @registration…Live entertainment…Nightly fire pit…Drumming circle…Food vendors…ADA-accessible…… limited RV accommodations…. Shuttles to and from Fairgrounds on Friday and Saturday.
Guidelines and Rules
- **THERE IS NO PRE-OPENING STAGING AREA
- Check-in begins at 12:00 PM Thursday, Check-out is by 11:00 AM Sunday, .
- NO PETS OF ANY KIND – Certified support animals allowed. This DOES NOT include emotional support animals.
- No open fire (Includes propane campfires), No drugs/alcohol, No fireworks
- BBQ grills and camp stoves are allowed (18” off the ground)
- RV space pass is required for rigs 25 feet & over
- Two vehicles allowed per camp site
- Campground is for Oregon Country Fair attendees only, so you must have an OCF ticket to enter
For questions about camping at Zumwalt during the Oregon Country Fair, please email email@example.com
For questions about Oregon Country Fair follow this link OCF
Oregon Country Fair
The Oregon Country Fair is an annual three-day festival offering entertainment, handmade crafts, food, and information sharing. The Fair takes place in a wooded setting about a mile outside Veneta.
Visit the Oregon Country Fair website for more information.